Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A Mystery

So, good readers, I put up a hits counter in the wee hours of this morning, and have recieved 36 hits. Since I've only visited four times at the most, I am completely mystified as to how I got 32 other hits. Anyone care to enlighten me? According to the comment evidence, the only person to stop by was Amy. Or maybe I haven't said anything worth commenting? Any assistance in the solvation (yes, that's a word, I just made it one) of this mystery would be much appreciated. :-)

8 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Jill!! I am hit #38, just thought I'd let you know!! See you soon, honey!

Anonymous said...

Dad checks your blogs daily and doesn't comment.

Anonymous said...

i'm to girly, i mean manly, to show my affections.

Anonymous said...

That is some one prtending to be me and great harm will come to them if I find out who it is. I AM NOT KIDDING. I don't think it's a bit funny.

Dad (really)

Anonymous said...

Hooray, I'm famous!! :) See ya at church on Sunday!

Kristi said...

I read your blog regularly Jill! Sometimes when I do my blog perusing I'm in a comment mode, and othertimes I'm not--or somtimes I BEGIN in a comment mode, and then run out of time and can only speed read through the rest without commenting. I also read blogs in a very random order.
Anyhow, you have an amazing blog and I hope you never stop posting.

One last tip to all bloggers: Never ever evaluate your blog on the basis of comments. They are deceptive. Trust me, I have an inside scoop on this one ;)

THACI said...

I admit it.I have been silently reading your blog about 3 months now. It is time for me to come out and do a full confession. This canadian likes your blog.

Lydia Lee said...

I'm sorry, Jill. I read people's blogs all the time and never comment . . . sometimes when I have plenty of time and I'm in the comment mood (like Kristi:) I'll go around and leave comments on everybody's blogs. But I agree w/Kristi. Never stop posting on your blog! You'll never know what an encouragement it has been to me.