Tuesday, September 05, 2006

...deeper into the glories...

It's been a long time...

I'm back at school...

Back in the mindset where I've forgotten what to do if I have a moment of free time...

It was crazy to walk through WOW Week once again and remember that just one year ago I was one of those "little freshmen"...to remember how lost and timid I felt...to think of all God has done in my life in that one short year. In so many ways I think that I'm a completely different person than I was back then. God has been so good...I am daily amazed by His faithfulness to me. I don't deserve it at all. I fall every day...yet every time He accepts me back into His arms. I am in awe at His faithful mercy.

One of the coolest things about being back is being around all of these people who inspire me with their passion. I love coming away from conversations deeper in love with Jesus and more excited about the work of the Gospel. And there are so many people here who I only know a little, but I can't even see their faces without being reminded of how awesome God is. Then there are those who daily call me to a closer walk...Christian community is such a joy...it hurts to let them see all my faults, but it's so very sweet at the same time. What a marvelous grace!

Love love,
Jillian Rose

No comments: