Monday, January 31, 2005

God's Provision

OK, so you guys all already know this (I hope), but I just wanted to reaffirm it here: God is AWESOME!!

Went to Andy and Heather's wedding on Saturday. I've been looking forward to it for a long time, but I've also been dreading it. I know that weddings have the tendancy to prey on your emotions, so I'd been really praying that God would give me grace to make it through with my heart intact. I did...and with pizzazz! I danced for so long and had an awesome time with friends.

And then it was over.

And I went home to ponder, reflect, and get very, very near to tears. But God won out! Today as I was in my car listening to yet another country love song, I decided that was enough of that, and I put my newest cd in. It's called "She Must & Shall Go Free" by Derek Webb http://www.derekwebb.com It's a lot about the love story of Christ and the church, and it was exactly what I needed! I am going to do a long post sometime, complete with lyrics and deep thoughts, but I don't have time now. I just wanted to say it again: God is FAITHFUL!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am very curious Jill....I hope you write that long post soon. I am seriously anxious to hear your ponderings.