Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ever Heard of Jilmil Hazjak?

Jillian Rose Hazel's Aliases

Your movie star name: Chips Percy
Your fashion designer name is Jillian Paris
Your socialite name is Smurfee Bellingham
Your fly girl / guy name is J Haz
Your detective name is Cat Meridian
Your barfly name is Orange Margarita
Your soap opera name is Rose Boyer
Your rock star name is Chocolate Cheetah
Your star wars name is Jilmil Hazjak
Your punk rock band name is The Happy Nose



Beautiful. I now demand that each of you call me by one of these names at some time and see if I notice. :-)

Sadly, that's the end of the weird quizzes for the day. I hope y'all had as much fun as I did!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I love Chips Percy! That's awesome, from now on I'm going to call you that:)

Balvanz said...

I have to agree with Chris, it is kind of weird, but I like "Chocolate Cheetah." I'll try to remember to address you as such.

Anonymous said...

Okay "Rose Boyer".

Anonymous said...

I must admit, I'm rather fond of J-Haz