Monday, April 25, 2005

My Weekend...(read if you want a nap)

I should write...but I'm not sure what to write about.

I guess I'll just give you the boring update on my weekend because I'm not inspired to write about Mexico. I need to look at the pictures to get fired up again. :-)

Let's see...Friday night I went to a friend's senior piano recital. I'm glad I won't have to go through that torture! Although I do have an opportunity to play in public if I brush up one of my pieces. I can't decide if I want to do it or not. You have to audition, but it's not really that big of a deal to audition for it. I just don't want the extra stress, and I don't like the feeling that it might be showing off. We'll have to further examine my motives before I decide this question.

After the recital we rented three movies. Each of us girls got to pick one out. I only watched two of the three and I wasn't super impressed by either, so I'll spare you the review.

Saturday I spent five and a half hours at Starbucks studying for my geology and sociology tests I have to take today. I already took the geology one and didn't feel like it went very well. I guessed on more questions than I really feel comfortable guessing on. We'll see how the grade comes out. I hear Mr. McKeever grades on a curve.

Sunday I went up to Concrete for my uncle's birthday and then came home and didn't do much of anything for the evening. It was a good feeling! Audrey and Lydia and I spread blankets out in the sun and read and talked and played on the trampoline. I haven't been able to take as much time as I would like to just "hang" with them, and it was really good to do that.

I guess the most exciting thing I did was dinner at the Breakey's on Thursday, but you can read about that on Chris's blog. It was a tragic loss in poker and I was awful at Frisbee, but I had a good time.

So...I hope y'all had fun last weekend and, if you can, are planning on enjoying a beautiful evening at Bender Fields! See ya there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like hanging out with you too Jill! Luv you!
Heart- Lydia

Kristi said...

Jill!!!!!!! I'll hang out with you, we could go like, hang out somewhere!!!!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

Please no re-match, Please!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill!
Just curious, what piece is it that you might play? That would be awesome! You should go for it.
~Karin

Jillian said...

I was thinking the Pathetique...but we'll see.